Friday, March 10, 2006

"Final" Floor Plan

I hesitate to use the term "final" when it relates to these plans, but this is the layout we really like. Architect has it right now to work on the roof, etc. but we think this is very close to what the final layout will look like. No elevation at this point. Once we get it back from the architect I'll post some elevations and more details, etc.

The software we're using has the capability to create a VRML walkthrough so maybe I'll get to that someday.

Randy

First Floor:


Second Floor:

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks nice, when you get to the point of selecting your Home Theater system there are definatly a few websites that I would recomend you check out. I just finished off my 95" screen HD / THX2 theater and am very happy with the results.
But I cheated somewhat as I have a cousin who has been in the business for a while and got most of my set from his CES demo set.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the server room off of the den going to have a hidden door? If so you could also put a safe and guns and ammo in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home